eTAIL agency is a leading company specialized in supporting brands on marketplaces like Amazon, Cdiscount, Bol.com etc. eTAIL agency helps its clients in implementing an efficient and cost-effective strategy to boost their sales on marketplaces in Europe and the US.
✨ Why join us?
- A stimulating and innovative environment: our agency is continuously evolving with the e-commerce giants, new work processes and management;
- A rewarding experience with various verticals – clients in different industries;
- A dynamic work atmosphere in a human-sized company, where life is good.
🚀 Job description
We are looking for an International Account Strategist who will join the team under the responsibility of the Account Strategist Manager. In charge of supporting our clients on Amazon in their strategic development in Europe and America.
Your main missions will be:
- Accompany clients in the handling of the platform of Amazon Europe on Vendor central and Seller central;
- Formulate the advertising strategy, manage the campaigns and present the results of the campaigns (Sponsored Ads, DSP etc…);
- Co-construct with your clients a business plan in order to optimize their turnover according to their needs, their sector of activity and the possibilities offered on the market;
- Manage an internal team dedicated to the client portfolio at the operational level and manage cross-functional client projects such as marketing, catalog and advertising;
- Be the reference contact for the client for his follow-up and his internal lawyer;
- Develop the turnover of the eTAIL agency customer portfolio (contract upsell, annual renegotiations);
- Handle to perfection the different tools made available for the creation, follow-up and monitoring of catalogs (SEO, SEA, keywords) and key performance indicators;
- Analyze the performance of the client portfolio and ensure reporting for the client and for eTAIL.
📌 Key competences:
- E-commerce experience required and familiar with the European marketplaces ecosystem. International experience is a plus;
- Perfect knowledge of Amazon’s Seller Central and Vendor Central;
- Knowledge of the marketplace’s ecosystem in Europe;
- Perfect oral and written skills in French and English – knowledge of a European language would be a must (Spanish, Italian…);
- Curious, with a desire to learn and grow;
- Knowledge and taste for analysis (Excel, Google Data Studios, database exploitation);
- A taste for challenge and teamwork;
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with great rigor and organization;
- Agile, analytical, result and customer satisfaction oriented;
- Master 1/2 level
If you are yourself or you have been a seller on Amazon, you are a “problem-solver” driven by the growth of the turnover, open-minded and ambitious then you are certainly the nugget we are looking for, so contact us!
🟣 General information
Position: permanent contract
Location: Paris, or in remote : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy.