Marketplaces Business Developer
eTAIL agency is a European leading agency dedicated to optimizing brands’ performance on online marketplaces such as CDiscount, Amazon, ManoMano or Bol.com. Our multicultural teams of digital experts help the company implement the best strategy to reduce the costs, boost sales and enhance brand image on the relevant platforms.
✨ Why join us?
- Stimulating and innovative environment: our agency is continuously adapting to the evolutions of the e-commerce giants and the last innovations within the ecosystem;
- A rewarding experience with various industries, categories and clients;
- Dynamic work atmosphere in a human-sized company, where life is good.
🚀 Job description
We are looking for a Sales Manager for the FR/DE/UK/IT/SP geographical area.
Your main missions will be :
- Develop eTAIL turnover through client acquisition;
- Monitor from A to Z the sales cycle: pitches, negotiations, closing & contract editing;
- Get involved in the definition of the commercial strategy: personas, processes, targets, pricing;
- Build & monitor our proposals in agency tenders in collaboration with the Sales Manager;
- Daily update of the CRM;
- Ensure a best-in-class onboarding process with the Account Strategist team;
- Develop her/his personal branding and eTAIL image on social media and events.
- At least 2 years of successful B2B experience in a tech environment;
- Good knowledge of Amazon’s environment and its different business models;
- Very good interpersonal skills combined with great rigor and flawless organization;
- Perfect oral and written command of French and English;
- Sales mentality: tenacity & interpersonal skills.
🟣 General information
- Position: permanent contract and competitive salary (fix + bonus), based on experience
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Location: Paris 15ème / full remote accepted
📞 1st call with Frédéric Garrec (Sales Manager)
📝 Study Case
👀 Meeting with Moise Denage, Stéphanie Balher et Aristide Varzea
Are you ready to be our next Marketplaces Business Developer?