eTAIL agency is a company specialized in supporting brands on marketplaces in Europe. We help our clients deploy an agile and profitable strategy to boost their sales on Amazon, Cdiscount, Bol.com etc. At the heart of our business is excellence, driven by our talented European team.
Why should you join eTAIL agency?
- Challenging environment: our agency is continuously adapting to the evolutions of e-commerce giants, various business verticals, clients in different industries;
- Rewarding experience: we believe in empowerment, transparency and cooperation in our work.
- Inspiring atmosphere: a human-sized company where life is good, supported by a group with strong values that drives new work and management processes.
We are looking for an Amazon Advertising Officer to join the Head of Marketplace Ads Operations Europe team.
Your main missions will be :
- Managing autonomously all types of Ads accounts on Amazon:
- Analysing the performance and the impact of the campaigns of a SEA account at all levels;
- Knowing how to perform all types of audits;
- Knowing how to perform all types of proactive (estimation) or reactive analysis;
- Monitoring (benchmark).
- Developing recommendations and detecting opportunities for account growth
- Knowing how to explain the logic behind the recommendations (e.g. targeting choices, funnel logic, etc.).
- Creating reports on demand and templates in a logical way.
- Process & organization:
- Able to bounce back on ways to accomplish the to-dos according to the feedback of the Account, the client or the senior expert;
- Knowing how to find areas of improvement (workflow) thanks to your experience with accounts: how to optimize your time on a to-do that takes too much time/delegate if necessary.
- Interaction with the client:
- Receiving briefings directly from the accounts;
- Answering operational questions from accounts and clients on Workplace.
- Full control of your platform and proactivity (to-do, delegation, optimization, training)
- Responsible for coaching people in the team on the expectations of the level to which you are delegating + responsibility for meeting the above expectations.
- Making presentations to your team regarding what you have learned in self-study.
- Taking on some parts of the training of a junior :
- Providing each person with the information they need to do their job and be a good fit in the team;
- Providing others with the information they need to make right decisions;
- Transferring this information on time and through the appropriate channel;
- Regularly evaluating performance and sharing analysis criteria
- Successful experience in a similar position is welcome
- Strong interest in digital marketing. Proactively keep up to date and take ownership of Amazon news.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Google sheet
- Fluency in French, English is a plus
- Knowledge of descriptive statistics (charts and graphs)
- Personal Certification in Amazon advertising to be maintained
- Amazon sponsored ads
- Amazon DSP campaigns
- Amazon Retail for Advertisers
- Good knowledge of the Amazon Advertising platform
Are you ready to be our Amazon Advertising Officer – EU?