eTAIL agency is a company specialized in supporting brands on marketplaces in Europe. We help our clients deploy an agile and profitable strategy to boost their sales on Amazon, Cdiscount, Bol.com etc. At the heart of our business is excellence, driven by our talented European team.
Why should you join eTAIL agency?
- Challenging environment: our agency is continuously adapting to the evolutions of e-commerce giants, various business verticals, clients in different industries;
- Rewarding experience: we believe in empowerment, transparency and cooperation in our work.
- Inspiring atmosphere: a human-sized company where life is good, supported by a group with strong values that drives new work and management processes.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join the European sales team.
Your main missions will be : :
- Participating in the implementation of the B2B multi-channel prospecting strategy: initiatives and planning;
- Management and follow up of the different prospecting initiatives: e-mailing, professional social networks, trade shows, webinars, calls;
- Ensuring the qualification and scheduling of appointments for the sales representatives according to the determined objectives;
- Ensuring the reporting of campaigns and the implementation of dashboards at eTAIL & Virtuology (Group) level;
- Handling the prospecting tools provided, be the identified point of contact and ensure a technology monitoring;
- Understanding the Marketplaces ecosystem and participating in the production of analysis for prospects;
- Being a force of proposal and participating in the construction of the processes of the sales team.
- First successful B2B sales experience of at least 6 months in a tech environment
- Mastery of SAS tools: understanding, configuration, maintenance, reporting
- E-commerce experience (pro or personal) is a big plus
- Passionate and results-oriented salesperson
- Very good interpersonal skills combined with great rigour and flawless organization
- French: perfect grammar and spelling
- English : good written and spoken skills
- Curiosity, willingness to learn and progress
- Knowledge and passion for analysis (Excel, Data studios, databases)
- Eager for challenge and teamwork
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master 1 level