eTAIL agency is a leading company specialized in supporting brands on marketplaces like Amazon, Cdiscount, Bol.com etc. eTAIL agency helps its clients in implementing an efficient and cost-effective strategy to boost their sales on marketplaces in Europe and the US.
✨ Why join us?
- A stimulating and innovative environment: our agency is continuously evolving with the e-commerce giants, new work processes and management;
- A rewarding experience with various verticals – clients in different industries;
- A dynamic work atmosphere in a human-sized company, where life is good.
🚀 Job description
We are looking for a Junior Account Strategist who will join the team under the supervision of the Account Strategist Manager, and who will be in charge of assisting our customers on Amazon in their strategic growth in Europe and the US.
After a three-month training period, your main missions will be :
- Assist clients in learning how to use the platform of Amazon Europe on Vendor and Seller Central;
- Participate in the setting of the client’s commercial policy on Amazon and the marketplaces, advise them on the strategy as well as on the advertising part;
- Design the advertising strategy, manage the campaigns and report the results of the campaigns (Sponsored Ads, DSP etc…);
- Develop a business plan with clients to optimize their revenue according to their needs, their industry and market opportunities;
- Understand the Marketplace environment ;
- Be the main contact for the customer for his follow-up;
- Develop the turnover of the eTAIL agency customer portfolio (contract upsell, annual renegotiations);
- Handle the various tools available for the creation, follow-up and monitoring of catalogs (SEO, SEA, keywords) and key performance indicators;
- Analyze the performance of the client portfolio and prepare reports for the client and for eTAIL agency.
📌 Key competences:
- No e-commerce experience required;
- Knowledge of the marketplace’s ecosystem in Europe would be a real advantage;
- Knowledge of Amazon’s Seller Central and Vendor Central would be a real advantage;
- Perfect oral and written skills in French and English – knowledge of a European language would be a must (Spanish, Italian…);
- Curious, with a desire to learn and grow;
- Knowledge and taste for analysis (Excel, Google Data Studios, database exploitation);
- A taste for challenge and teamwork;
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with great rigor and organization;
- Agile, analytical, result and customer satisfaction oriented ;
- Master 1/2 level
🟣 General information
Start date: January 2022
Location: Paris, or in remote