eTAIL agency is a European leading agency dedicated to optimizing brands’ performance on online marketplaces such as CDiscount, Amazon, ManoMano or Bol.com. Our multicultural teams of digital experts help the company implement the best strategy to reduce the costs, boost sales and enhance brand image on the relevant platforms.
Why join us?
- A stimulating and innovative environment: our agency is continuously evolving with the e-commerce giants, new work processes and management;
- A rewarding experience with various verticals – clients in different industries;
- A dynamic work atmosphere in a human-sized company, where life is good.
We are looking for a Junior Amazon Advertising Officer who will join the eTAIL Advertising team as part of his/her end-of-study internship or apprenticeship contract.
Your main missions will be:
- Ensure all production:
- Choice of advertising formats and targeting settings (keywords, audience, categories, etc.)
- Choice of bids and bid strategies, campaign objectives
- Campaign settings;
- Budget management ⇒ daily monitoring + implementation of recommendations;
- Perform basic optimizations in campaigns:
- Search terms (add + exclude)
- Keywords (Add + Pause)
- Add audiences + exclusion
- Control of bids and bid strategies + implementation of recommendations;
- Track campaign performance (cost per click, conversion rate, click through rate, ROAS, etc.), KPIs and Amazon optimization score;
- Make recommendations, based on the following analyses:
- Detection of performance drops and anomalies in the account (eg: drop in conversions, rejected ads, budget disproportion, etc.);
- Perform basic account audits:
- Create reports + analyes (interpretation of basic performance) and definition of next steps
- Understanding and carrying out the tasks given to him/her, with a clear briefing and following-up at regular times.
- Taking responsibility for the missions related to the position.
- A good sense of humor to join our great team.
- A keen interest in digital marketing with an appetite for e-commerce;
- Good knowledge of Excel and Google sheets;
- Fluent spoken and written French, proficiency in English or another language is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of descriptive statistics (tables and graphs);
- Knowledge of the Amazon Advertising or Google Ads or Facebook Ads or Google Analytics platform is a real plus;
- Student in Bac+3/4 or in Master 1/2
🟣 General information
Contract: Apprenticeship or internship (min. 3 months)
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Brussels, where the Advertising team is based. The position can also be done in the eTAIL offices in Paris. Partial teleworking is tolerated.
Call with Thomas Dewez (Senior Account Strategist) & Chloé Joly (Marketplace Advertising Expert)